Jump to navigationJump to search
Revision as of 12:18, 30 July 2017 by Pchr8 (Created page with ""Take note of the things that you enjoy you when you're feeling OK, put them in a list, and go through that list when you're feeling down". == Pay yourself some extra attentio...")
"Take note of the things that you enjoy you when you're feeling OK, put them in a list, and go through that list when you're feeling down".
Pay yourself some extra attention
- IF you find yourself in a bit of a slump, pay yourself a bit of extra attention. Get a haircut, buy some new clothes. Just that can really help give your confidence a needed boost. (Source for everything)
- Todo: add ideas
- Wash clothes
- Take a nice long bath
- CLEAN. Clean your car, clean your room, throw away old unused anythings, clean the walls, wash the rugs, clean the fridge, clean the stove, literally clean until YOU feel dirty then clean yourself. Its magic.
- Sometimes deadline pressure brings a good idea.
- Ten-second tidy
- Put everything on the table, then organize it all from there.
- "Это домашняя работа, это приятно." (c)
- Write / translate poetry
- Sort out old projects
- Talk to people
- Let them distract you