"Take note of the things that you enjoy you when you're feeling OK, put them in a list, and go through that list when you're feeling down".
"If you feel you're at the beginnings of an episode, hit it with everything you have, don't let it spiral down" (Prague Old Wastewater treatment plant)
Pay yourself some extra attention
- IF you find yourself in a bit of a slump, pay yourself a bit of extra attention. Get a haircut, buy some new clothes. Just that can really help give your confidence a needed boost. (Source for everything)
- Todo: add ideas
- Wash clothes
- Take a nice long bath
- CLEAN. Clean your car, clean your room, throw away old unused anythings, clean the walls, wash the rugs, clean the fridge, clean the stove, literally clean until YOU feel dirty then clean yourself. Its magic.
- Sometimes deadline pressure brings a good idea.
- Ten-second tidy
- Put everything on the table, then organize it all from there.
- "Это домашняя работа, это приятно." (c)
- Write / translate poetry
- Sort out old projects
- Talk to people
- Let them distract you
Ways to relax
- "For a single bath, three to 12 drops of essential oil in a tablespoon (15 ml) of carrier oil is sufficient to create a very aromatic, therapeutic bath,"